Shipping & Returns
Currently we accept online orders for shipment within the continental United States.
- Original works of art are professionally packed and shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground.
- Prints are shipped via FedEx Ground.
- Please allow three to four weeks from the date of your order to date of delivery.
- Prints are shipped from our framer in southern California.
- Once your order is shipped you’ll be emailed your tracking number.
- Please include your phone number with your order so that if necessary, the carrier can contact you.
- If a shipping option does not appear for your international order, please contact us with your shipping address and we will make the appropriate arrangements.
Damage During Shipping
In the unlikely event that your order is damaged during shipping you will receive a full refund or replacement, ONLY IF you provide all of the original packaging for the shipper's inspection.
- The refund will be issued by the shipper and not AnneKarin Glass.
- Please note, there are no exceptions to this policy.
No Returns for Print Orders
- All prints and frames are specially created to order just for you.
- No exceptions—all sales are final and there are no returns or exchanges.
Original works of art maybe be returned or exchanged if they are:
- Arrive in exactly the same condition as when they were shipped.
- Include all original packaging.
- Returned within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- If originals arrive after 7 days from the delivery date, you will not be eligible for a credit and you’ll be charged shipping expenses to the original delivery address.
- Please note—no exceptions to this policy.