- AnneKarin Glass legally owns and reserves all rights to her intellectual property, which is registered with the US Copyright Office.
- It is a violation of US and international Copyright law to reproduce, or copy, AnneKarin Glass’ images, writings, or website in whole or in part.
- Federal and international copyright laws strictly prohibit reproduction, of any kind, without prior written authorization.
- This means it is illegal to print or electronically copy any image or text on www.AnneKarinGlass.com.
- Ownership of originals or prints by AnneKarin Glass does NOT include ownership of the license to reproduce or copy, NOR do they have the right to reproduce or copy, AnneKarin Glass’ intellectual property in any way.
- If you reproduce AnneKarin Glass’ intellectual property, without AnneKarin Glass’s written permission, you are guilty of copyright infringement which is a violation of U.S. and international copyright law.
Please note, violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.